CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Making It Count: Week 7: ABC photo book



It's Making it Count Tuesday! Every week, Pam and Sarah are co-hosting the Making it Count Tuesday link-up. Start with any one of those fabulous ideas you have found online. Then, do it. Make it. Cook it. Create it. Take it from the screen, give it life and let it bless your world. When you're done, snap a photo, write about it and share it with us. Make your time online count.


This weekend we went to my parents' house to celebrate my grandfather's 80th birthday and I leave for a homeschool conference tonight.  So, with little time, I wasn't quite able to try something completely new.  But I was able to take advantage of the free photo book from shutterfly.com.  


My first three kids have an alphabet book that I made for them.  I worked hard to make sure I had multiple pictures of every letter.  My fourth was a little neglected.  But she loved Joe's I Spy book, so I decided to make the alphabet book through shutterfly.com.  They even had a template and I didn't need 3 pictures for each letter.  After a little bit of downloading and a little rearranging... ta da... the ABCs of Charlotte Rose!  She will love it and I don't quite feel like a failure because I didn't make her an ABC book.  In fact these shutterfly books are so easy (although the picture quality is just ok) that I am on the look out for more free book deals.


Create a gorgeous, high quality wedding photo album at Shutterfly.com.


3 comments:

  1. Your kids are going to really love these books you've made for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. What a lovely book you have made for her.

    ReplyDelete