CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Making It Count: Week 5: I Spy Book

I


It's Making it Count Tuesday! Every week, Pam and Sarah are co-hosting the Making it Count Tuesday link-up. Start with any one of those fabulous ideas you have found online. Then, do it. Make it. Cook it. Create it. Take it from the screen, give it life and let it bless your world. When you're done, snap a photo, write about it and share it with us. Make your time online count.

My middle son just turned 5.  He loves "I Spy" books.  So, when I saw a groupon for a 8x8 book at Shutterfly, I knew I had to make one for his birthday. (Little did I know I could have saved $10, because they are offering the 8x8 free plus shipping ($8) here and here during May)  My plan was to use his favorite toys.  My inspiration came from Delia Creates and Obsessively Stitching.  After a week of endless photo shoots with toys, I am quite please with the results.  Check it out if you would like for yourself.


Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.


I hope the hard copy turns out as good or better than the digital.  

1 comment: