CafeMom Tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Making It Count: Week 3: Art for My Wall




It's Making it Count Tuesday! Every week, Pam and Sarah are co-hosting the Making it Count Tuesday link-up. Start with any one of those fabulous ideas you have found online. Then, do it. Make it. Cook it. Create it. Take it from the screen, give it life and let it bless your world. When you're done, snap a photo, write about it and share it with us. Make your time online count.



Having a new house has allowed me to finally do some ideas I have seen on the internet.  I got the idea from Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss.  I didn't have a big empty wall but we had some space in the sun room.  The kids were very excited to have their art up on the wall in a frame.  It is not like I don't put their work on display but the frames made this extremely exciting.  I wish I was as lucky to find good frames for a cheap price like Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss did.  I found 16x20 frames at Walmart that were $4 with no glass or backing.

Angry Birds by Joe (age 5)
Medium: Cardstock and Markers
A Collage by Ben (age 8)
Medium used: his old magazines
Pink Numbers and Green Letters by Charlotte (age 2)
Medium used: Markers
Matryoshka Dolls by Mia (age 6)
Medium: Cardstock and Markers

Here they are up on the walls in the sun room!


2 comments:

  1. I really like how those turned out! I bet the kids love having their art framed.

    ReplyDelete