CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Daybook: Week 5


I am praying...
a good Holy Week.

From the kitchen... trying to heat the pork in the oven as a test run for the Baptism/First Communion.

From the learning rooms... Mia was sick all week, so no school for her. We work on cells in the Human Body. In history we did the Greek War with Persia and the Peloponnesian War. In spelling and phonics we just did vowel tri-graphs and quadro-graphs. This week is compound words. And in math we add two digit number mentally.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... Ben made his first Reconciliation, today. We had an Easter Egg hunt and made Station of the Cross votives.

I am creating...
a cleaner house, hopefully.

I am wearing... white shirt, gray button-up shirt, and black pants.

I am going... to Target tonight to get diapers.

I am reading... blogs for Holy week ideas.

Pondering these words… "If only we could see your face and see you smiling over us and unseen angels celebrate for joy is in this place!."

I am hoping...
this week goes smoothly so I can get a lot done.

Noticing that...
Charlotte is asleep.

Around the house...
we're still working on getting things back in order.

One of my favorite things... the kids outside playing, there will for 70's this week.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Clean
  • Continue with school
  • Cook pork
  • Add some bags to my tally
  • Add some miles to my tally
A Picture I am sharing:


Blue-tongued skink

No comments:

Post a Comment