CafeMom Tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Daybook: Week 2

I am praying... for Charlotte to sleep better in the evenings and for more hours in the day

From the kitchen...
lots and lots of pork roast. We will be making barbecue pork sandwiches for the First Communion and the Baptism.

From the learning rooms... Resumed school today. We got a lot accomplish. Charlotte took some good naps and we got everything accomplish that I wanted to do and more.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... I only have one bag for my 40 bags for 40 day and zero miles for my 40 miles in 40 days. I still have a lot of hope that I will be able to accomplish this. Just a little behind with Charlotte's stay in the hospital. The kids added flowers to our Merciful Cross and we bought stuff for our parish's weekly Lenten collection.

I am creating... flowers for our Merciful Cross. I couldn't find a flower punch so I've been cutting out flowers all afternoon.

I am wearing... black leggings and a peach maternity shirt with grease stains from the pork. I hope they come out.

I am going... to bed soon, if my daughter ever falls asleep.

I am reading... Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Miss Wishey-Washy

Pondering these words… "Anything, I would give up for you. Everything, I'd give it all away." - Toby Mac "Made to Love You"

I am hoping... Charlotte's umbilical cord will fall off. She is almost 4 weeks old.


Noticing that... she is still not asleep.

Around the house...
we're still working on getting things back in order.

One of my favorite things... the lights off.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Grandma's spending the night while Daddy is out of town.
  • Continue with school
  • Rest
  • Do some Lent activities
  • Go to Mass?
  • Charlotte's follow-up post hospital
A Picture I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment