CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Daybook: Week 3

I am praying... for Charlotte to sleep better in the evenings and for more hours in the day

From the kitchen...
kids are eating left-over Cream of Tuna.

From the learning rooms... School is going well. We finished 100 Easy Lessons and our Animal Unit. We will be starting the Human Body. Barring any major interruptions we are scheduled to finish up in the end of June. Not bad for morning sickness and Charlotte's birth and hospitalization.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... I have 3 bags for my 40 bags and 8 miles for my 40 miles in 40 days. I still have a lot of hope that I will be able to accomplish this. The kids added flowers to our Merciful Cross and we bought stuff for our parish's weekly Lenten collection. No daily Mass for us right now. Maybe during the Easter season. Still doing some last minute prep for Ben's first Reconciliation.

I am creating... print-outs for our human body unit.

I am wearing... black leggings and a white maternity shirt.

I am going... to either nurse Charlotte or complete one more mile if she lets me.

I am reading... nothing, Amelia is doing all the reading!!!

Pondering these words… "Blessed be your name, When I'm found in the desert place, Though I walk through the wilderness, Blessed be your name."

I am hoping... we can get more done this week.


Noticing that... Amelia's pink tulips she got for finishing her reading. Spring is coming.

Around the house...
we're still working on getting things back in order.

One of my favorite things... quiet

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Eat less
  • Continue with school
  • Get the car fixed
  • Resume Ballet
  • Add some bags to my tally
  • Add some miles to my tally
A Picture I am sharing:


Charlotte - 5 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment