CafeMom Tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Daybook: Week 4

I am praying... for peace in our decision for Charlotte's godparents.

From the kitchen...
nothing, expect a gigantic printer...I'm going to start cooking pork this week for the baptism.

From the learning rooms... Mia loves reading and brings me books every chance she gets. She loves Dear Dragon books but I don't know how many more I can take. Ben was sick on Friday. We started the human body and are still studying the Greeks. In math he is adding 8, 9 to any number and used two-5 strategies. He is also learning about symmetry, diagonals, and congruent. In spelling and phonics we just did diphthongs. This week is vowel tri-graphs and quadro-graphs.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... I have 10 bags for my 40 bags and 10 miles for my 40 miles in 40 days. My leg started hurting again. So no exercise. I was just happy to be walking by the end of the week without sharp pain. Still waiting to hear back from Father about Ben's first Reconciliation. I am trying to remember to pull out our Resurrection Eggs and I just printed out a Station of the Cross mini-book for them to color. Ben has wanted to pray a decade of the rosary, so Tom and Ben have been doing that together.

I am creating...
invitations for the baptism and first communion. They are to be mailed tomorrow.

I am wearing... black sweater, khakis and a white shirt.

I am going... to get together everything I want to get mailed and have it addressed.

I am reading...
a lot of stories about Greek gods and goddesses.

Pondering these words… "If only we could see your face and see you smiling over us and unseen angels celebrate for joy is in this place!."

I am hoping...
this week goes smoothly so I can get a lot done.

Noticing that...
I forgot to put the thank you's in the invitations to people I needed to thank for meals and gifts.

Around the house...
we're still working on getting things back in order.

One of my favorite things... all the kids asleep

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Clean
  • Continue with school
  • Plan some meals
  • Cook pork
  • Add some bags to my tally
  • Add some miles to my tally
A Picture I am sharing:

Finally, a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment