CafeMom Tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Daybook: Week 1

I am praying... for Charlotte to been well, for her to be completely weaned from her oxygen and air, no more cords and tubes and wire, and for the kids to feel safe and happy.

From the kitchen...
I don't remember what I ordered for lunch, but I am getting hungry and it will probably come when I am nursing.

From the learning rooms... No school this week, they are learning all about RSV and oxygen levels, respiratory rates and heart rate in a two week old.

Living the Liturgical Year at Home... haven't been able to start anything because I'm not at home. I've been successful with my resolution to not yell. Once we get home I will start the 40 bags in 40 days and 40 miles in 40 days.

I am creating... this daybook ... hopefully I can do this weekly.

I am wearing... black leggings and a black maternity shirt, the only clean clothes I had left. I'm also cold so I have a hospital sheet wrapped around me.

I am going... to hopefully take a nap today.

I am reading... other people's blogs and getting great Lent ideas. I am so happy to have the computer here.

Pondering these words… "anything you need, just ask" It is so nice to have people supporting us during this time. The meals and the visits and the phone calls.

I am hoping... I can receive communion tomorrow and we can go home on Monday.


Noticing that... Charlotte's monitor keeps beeping, deep sleep makes her O2 levels go down...bummer.

Around the house...
I hear it is a mess.

One of my favorite things... vasiline, my lips are so chapped from this room.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Go home
  • Love on my children
  • Rest
  • Do some Lent activities
  • Go to Mass
A Picture I am sharing:



No comments:

Post a Comment