CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 22 - June 8th - My Story In Photos: Vacation Edition


Here's my entry for My Story In Photos: Vacation Edition.
Check out other great vacations at I ♥ Faces.



The Enchanted Highway is a stretch of 32 miles of highway that a man decided to erect the world's largest metal sculptures. It is in North Dakota. They are totally cool to see in person and the kids had a great time visiting each one.

GEESE IN FLIGHT


DEER CROSSING


GRASSHOPPER'S DELIGHT




FISHERMAN'S DREAM


PHEASANTS ON THE PRAIRIE


THEODORE ROOSEVELT RIDES AGAIN


THE TIN FAMILY - not pictured the Ma and Pa

10 comments:

  1. Holy cow.. those things are huge! And amazing! And very cool! (hmmm.. if an alien spaceship SHOULD ever make it to earth and landed by these, what WOULD they think?) My boy would love going there.. thanks for sharing such a cool vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Sounds like you had fun time. Love the music on your playlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i WILL to to North Dakota one day! What a FUN thing to do! -- thedillon6

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea those were there! I've only driven through ND once, next time I'll try to see them for sure. My son & husband would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos - I didn't even know this was there and I live in a neighboring state! Will try to see it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got to be kidding me! I had no idea this even existed. How totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of these, but they are super duper cool!... that first picture is AWESOME! What a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh that's awesome! i went on a big road trip with my grandparents last summer and we totally visited those!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool. I've never heard of this. Thanks for sharing!

    Amy
    Co-Founder
    I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete