CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Out-takes from I ♥ Faces

ANDY WARHOL inspired: I liked the picture but it was too dark and I am not good at photo-shopping. So, I changed it to different colors.

The following are of the youngest in the bathroom. This is where we started taking pictures for the reflections.




The middle child as Mary. I tried to mimic the picture on her mirror on purpose. I don't really like the tag from the leotard showing on her head. But she loved being "Mary".

These are the outside shots. I remembered I had this mirror and pulled it down off the top of the china cabinet. It was very dusty and in one of the pictures it still is.




I totally forgot about these... They look like I took a framed picture of the kids and photographed it. But it is really their reflection.


No comments:

Post a Comment