CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My little Boy Turns Five



I can't believe he is five years old. After a breakfast of cinnamon rolls and opening presents of dinosaurs, we went to the library to get our first library card. He went right up to the counter and said to the librarian, " I am five. May I please have a library card? It is my birthday today." He check out four books and a movie. He was so proud. Then Grandma came over and thankfully it had stopped raining because he receive a trapeze bar and rings from her and Papa. He had a blast trying out new tricks to do. We had dinner at McDonald's (his request) followed by mini cupcakes. Then he opened his last present which is posted above, the two wheeled scooter. Below is a video of us singing Happy Birthday. He had a great day and thanks to all who called, you made his day even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment